Sunday, May 11, 2014

Teacher's Apples

Hi Everyone,
WOW, I have been busy with no time to sit down at the computer to post. Today is Mother's Day so before the company arrives for brunch I thought I would enjoy a few minutes to myself and post a picture of this years Teacher Appreciation apples that Rory took to school this past week.  They came out great:
I love these sliceform apples.  I made these using Stampin Up cardstock.  The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip.  Each apple holds 10 wrapped Hershey nuggets.  You can easily pull a candy out from the corner side.  Here is a picture of the apples wrapped and ready to go:
The tag is made with the new SU scallop tag punch that I love so much.  You can make the tag any length that you need. The bow is SU burlap ribbon that I shredded, gee I love that stuff.  I signed on as a hobby demonstrator back in March and you can see I have been enjoying my discount.  All the teachers loved their apples.  I have been making them for years and they are always well received.  
I am off to get ready for company. We are having Brunch here today and I can't wait to see the family and spend some time with everyone. Wishing all the Moms out there a Happy Mother's Day! Thanks for stopping by,
Lysa


No comments:

Post a Comment