Saturday, February 1, 2014

Itty Bitty Valentine Bread Tag Box

Hi Everyone,
Oh my, I am still obsessed with the bread tag shape.  I just had to make one more little treat box for Valentine's Day 2014.  I think I will make these for my February Board meeting.  They will hold two Dove hearts just perfectly.  Here is a picture of the file:
For those of you who like a pdf file you can download it from this link here:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/x0xec1lcc2u7ccs/Itty%20Bitty%20Bread%20Tag%20Box%202014.pdf

and for all the MTC peeps, use this link for the file (I also posted it on the forum)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7iu0uqqyt2qgghn/Itty%20Bitty%20Bread%20Tag%20Box%202014.mtc


I hope you like this little cutie, I even made a double sided version and will try to post the file at some point.  I made the heart paper in CA2 using Stampin Up digis. I even created the box in CA2. (It really has become my go to software) I used MTC and my ZING to cut the box.
Wishing you all a happy, crafty weekend.  And if you are watching the Superbowl tomorrow I hope your favorite team wins. Thanks for stopping by,
Lysa

2 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing your great files I appreciate it very much
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lysa, I love this bread tag box! I love bread tags too, but your box is awesome! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete