Saturday, February 2, 2013

OMG! I Made A Video!

Hi Everyone,
I love my 2013 Valentines so much that I made a video of how to make them. Think you might want to watch it? Ok, you can watch it as long as you can put up with my scratchy voice and poor editing technique! I hope you like it and I really hope you give this quick Valentine a try.  I mentioned in the video that I saw a envelope like this from a die and I could not remember which company it was. I retraced my steps and the picture I saw was from lifestyle crafts.  Once I see a picture it is easy to create the digi cut for it. I used my MTC to weld hearts to a trapezoid to a rectangle to create the shape.  Adding the score lines is easy with MTC. Here is the Video.

 Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for stopping by, Lysa

7 comments:

  1. great job on the video, I already made 4 before seeing this on the forum, thanks again for the cute file
    Lindacrew4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda,
    So glad you like the file, I bet your Valentine's are awesome. Thanks again for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Check back soon as I have started to think about St. Pat's and hope to post something soon. Have a great day,
    Lysa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lysa, GREAT video! I love this file so will have to think of something to do with it...and find something here that fits inside :) Still haven't had time to play with CA2 yet :( I NEED more hours in the day!! OR...maybe a lesson from you...hint, hint...would you like a holiday in Aus lol
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT video & file! Thanks so very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lysa, I think your idea for the kids will work out nicely. The pretzel and bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lysa, can you tell me where you originally purchased the Yours Truly paper? I've tried so many websites I'm going crazy and no one seems to have it. Many thanks. June

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi June,
    You can purchase the digital download of the Echo Park Yours Truly paper at Jessica Sprauge.com. I bought it last year but it is still available. I now buy almost all my paper in digi format and print it myself. This way I print only what I need. The paper I buy is mostly Stampin Up which is what I use as the base of my boxes. Hope this helps,
    Lysa

    ReplyDelete