Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Saint Pat's 2012

Hi Everyone,
I finished these little goodies just in time to bring to work tomorrow.  I am off on Friday (yeah) and I have been so busy with other projects but I had to have a little something for work.  I took my pattern from the Stamp'in Up double pocket that is going around only I made it smaller.  Mine is a 4 1/2 inch square.  It holds a chocolate coin on each side.  So simple and just what I needed for this quick little treat! I hope everyone at work enjoys their little treat and I can't wait for my three day weekend to finish up the wedding buttons and catch up on a few things around the house.  Thanks for stopping by!
Lysa

1 comment:

  1. I love the smaller size of this two pocket treat holder! The coins looks so cute in them, wish I worked with you! lol

    ReplyDelete