Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halloween Banner


Hi All,
Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!  I have yet another Halloween 2010 decoration that I made.  It's a banner and it is so long that I just could not get a great picture of it.  But I did my best and I have to tell you it looks great in person.  The papers I used are My Minds Eye and American Crafts. I had this long piece of black ribbon from a holiday candy box in my ribbon stash and the die cuts are from Cricut Happy Hauntings and October 31st.  I used the expression to cut them as no printing was involved.  Really the pictures don't do it justice and I sure love it.  Have a great day and thanks for visiting.
Lysa

3 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS--it looks like it should be in a Bethany Lowe catalog! WOW girl! awesome!
    I love it--you put my banner to shame--this rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, Lysa. Love the blog. Debbie M.

    ReplyDelete