Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Diaper Cake Video

I had to make this my first video post. This video is on you tube without the music. I get requests for sound so I thought this would be a great starting point for the blog. I have been making these cakes since 1987 and I still make them to this day. I have done so many but this classic pooh was always one of my favs. And notice the tag, to me it is the best part. I have other diaper cake pics and hope to upload them soon. Hope you enjoy the video and thanks for visiting.

Lysa

5 comments:

  1. Loved the video! Loved receiving the cake even more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's lovely & well done on the video. It may not be craft but it does take a skill to make one of these. I make teddy bears out of diapers & know how tedious they can be. Ignore anonymous I think it's great. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete